Friday, February 13, 2009

Trend Musings 2009: Colour for men

I contempleted of fashion trends for men in my college days, when I discovered guys do have a penchant for fashion. The interest may not match to the extreme curiosity of ladies, but men definitely look forward to some insight on fashion.  
As I discussed with my friends and counterparts in Italy, Spain, France, China and the U.S. we all discovered 2009 is not a good time for the man. He's losing money everywhere, thanks to the global financial crisis, the worst since the great depression of 1930s. The 2009 palette has brighter shades of indigo, blue and dark purple. It replaces the upscale tight lipped gentleman colour of greys and browns. 
A perfect choice of shirt color paired with black pants will give both a classic and modern look. Fluid and silky fabrics, light and transparent; paying homage to femininity will be in fad, say designers mostly from Europe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment